[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Skipping a task node

pjacobsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 7 11:16:03 EDT 2009

There are certain situations I have where a task node should be skipped.  I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do this (i.e. cancel the task) from an event like when the node is entered or when the task is created... and I've already seen problems with the token being locked when I do... but does anyone have ideas for how you can make a programmatic decision to just pass right through a task node that doesn't need any tasks?

Thanks Much!
Paul

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229472#4229472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229472