[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - How to trace

jtcnz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 8 09:02:38 EDT 2009

Hallo

I'm using JBoss4.0.3SP1(JGroup 2.2.7)
I want to trace the information sending between nodes in my cluster.
So I added the following code in my log4j.xml
But there are no information in log file like node A receive a JOIN_REQ etc.
No threshold in FILE appender..

   <category name="org.jboss.jgroups.protocols.TCPPING">
  |      <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  |    </category>
  |
  |    <category name="org.jboss.jgroups.protocols.GMS">
  |      <priority value="TRACE" class="org.jboss.logging.XLevel"/>
  |    </category>

Can someone show any idea that how should I configure?
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229716#4229716

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229716