[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Jboss 4.0.4.GA JavaService and Farm Deployment

minchu.jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 9 05:00:28 EDT 2009

Currently we are using the following script to register the Jboss4.23GA-1.6JDK as windows service. However we could able to do it, but when we try to start it, we are getting the error saying "Could not load JVM" but we are having the C:\Root\foundationlib\JDK\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll specified and it is there at that location

Please provide some help please, Appreciate your help

C:\Root\Jboss\bin\JavaService.exe -install "Root Jboss Application Server" C:\Root\foundationlib\JDK\jre\bin\server\jvm.dll -Djava.class.path=C:\Root\foundationlib\JDK\lib\tools.jar;C:\Root\Jboss\bin\run.jar -start org.jboss.Main -params -b 0.0.0.0 -stop org.jboss.Main -method systemExit -out C:\Root\Jboss\server\default\log\iwjboss_server_out.log -err C:\Root\Jboss\server\default\log\iwjboss_server_err.log -current C:\Root\Jboss\bin -auto -overwrite -startup 10

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229845#4229845

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229845