[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - How can I unit test without getting Frozen?

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 10 19:34:43 EDT 2009

Hi All,
  I am using javassist to inject before & after advice in my project.  As I am trying to unit test I keep getting the error:

  | java.lang.RuntimeException: org.dummy.greenthumb.TreePlanter class is frozen

>From the javassist tutorial it states that this is the error that is thrown if I try to modify a class that has already been modified.

So my question is:  Is there a way to clear the classes that I have modified in the JUnit tearDown() method so that I can modify them again in the next test?

Or if there is another way to do junit testing please advise.

Thanks,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4229911#4229911

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4229911