[jboss-user] [JBoss Getting Started Documentation] - Re: can't find org.jboss.util.ChapterExRepository

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 11:27:02 EDT 2009

Apparently what you are looking at is the Guide for JBoss AS 4.0.1, but the same class is still mentioned in the Guide for 4.0.5. I even looked in the 4.2.2 Guide and that class is still mentioned.

Looks like someone asked this same question about 5 years ago: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=68096.

One of the commentors offered a reply which lead me to click on the "Examples" link next to the 4.0.5 documentation on the docs home page (https://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12898), and I found the class in question in that zip file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230108#4230108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230108