[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Skipping a task node

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 13:04:31 EDT 2009

Paul,

I'm in doubt on what to advise you. On the one hand what you describe to me sounds as essential for the process and should be modelled in. On the other hand, I understand your reluctance and to some extend agree.

Ok now a more concrete response...

What you could do is create a task-node with more than one task in it.  Set the task-node attribute 'create-tasks' to false and have an actionhandler that on task-node enter event, just creates the task for the 'manager'. On that task, have an actionhandler that on the task-end event creates the other tasks based on a variable. It is kind of the other way around. Not cancelling them selectively, but creating them selectively. You could even automate this, if you e.g. have processvariables with certain values on which you can decide to create the tasks or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230151#4230151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230151