[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Global client handler chain

jlankfo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 14:04:36 EDT 2009

I was wondering if there exists a global handler chain for a client side handler? I was able to implement a global server-side handler by placing my handler in the standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml and I was curious if there was something similar I could do for clients hosted on a jboss server. If this is not possible what would be the easiest way to configure a client side handler for a simple web service? Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230168#4230168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230168