[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Where is the DDL for Messaging?

andy.miller@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 14:40:22 EDT 2009

I'm trying to change an AS 5.1 setup to use MySQL as the database for JBM, and the database tables are being created as MyISAM, and I would like to alter the DDL to specify ENGINE=INNODB.

I cannot seem to find the stuff anywhere.  In the mysql-persistence-service.xml (I just copied the hsqldb one and renamed it), there is a SqlProperties property that populates the tables, and I'm assuming this is where I would add the DDL for creating the tables, but I'm unsure of the syntax, and the documentation doesn't seem to have anything as an example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230180#4230180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230180