[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - RA deployment with native libraries

EricHardesty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 11 14:45:41 EDT 2009

I am trying to get an application that I currently run on JOnAS also to work with JBoss but I am having trouble getting my RA to deploy correctly.  The RA contains .so file that I load in my code and with JOnAS I am able to configure the location that they are deployed so this folder is added to my LD_LIBRARY_PATH.  I found old entries about files being deployed to /tmp/native but I don't see this happening on 5.0.1GA.

Do I need to configure something else to get this to occur?  Can't find much information/documentation about RAR deployment in JBoss.

Eric

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230181#4230181

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230181