[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to inject data source in AS independent way?

japase do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 03:07:26 EDT 2009

Thanks for answer, but I'm not sure if it is the right way to go for us.

As I understand we should create deployment descriptors for all the beans that use our data sources. The problem is that we have thousands of beans using the same data sources and the @Resource injection is done in a super class all our beans inherit from.

One of the goals with upgrading to EJB3 was to eliminate needs for individual, bean specific deployment descriptors.

Is it possible to create these mappings globally, once for the entire application?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230288#4230288

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230288