[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBoss Messaging not working as expected

Fenrizwolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 03:45:15 EDT 2009

Hi.

I've got some serious problems using JBoss Messaging. I got the Server JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA and the Messaging instance up and running. When I sending messages from one application on one queue to another application everything works fine. But when I use 5 sending and 5 receiving  applications on 5 diffent queues the system is damn slow and it fails to transmit all messages. 2 Messages where left behind in every queue!

I don't have any idea what I am doing wrong.

Some details:

Platform:                SuSe Linux 10.1
Server:                  JBoss AS 4.2.3.GA (defult installation)
JBoss Messaging:    1.4.2. GA-SP1 (default installation)

hope that someone can help me with that!

So long!

Alexander

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230299#4230299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230299