[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Mail Node Problem

swatis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 05:22:45 EDT 2009

In Mail class,
 Session session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties, null);

If the mail server requires user authentication, this condition is not handled in mail class. So I created one custom class which extends Mail class.

  |  if(auth) {
  | 	    	session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties, new Authenticator() {
  | 	    		public PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
  | 	    			return new PasswordAuthentication(userName, password);
  | 	    		}
  | 	    	});
  | 	    } else {
  | 	    	session = Session.getDefaultInstance(mailServerProperties, null);
  | 	    }
  |  this is not complete code...
  |   | made changes in jbpm.cf.xml file
  |   | <string name='jbpm.mail.class.name' value='org.jbpm.mail.CustomMail'/>
  |   | and put this custommail class file in web inf folder of jbpm-console war file...
  |   | But when i used mail-node in process definition, still it delegates request to old Mail class not the CustomMail class.
  |   |
  |   |
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230354#4230354