[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Messages getting stuck in delivery on a clustered queue

victorstar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 11:58:20 EDT 2009

Thanks.

As I said JBR issue is marked as fixed in 2.5.1 release. We've put it in but still seing the issue.

Now, accepting that there is a problem here - is there anything we could do as a temporary workaround? Like I said - timeouts etc.?
One thing we're considering is making those queues local rather than clustered until the issue is fixed. But this wouldn't work for topics which is a problem.

And also with messages piling up on the node without consumers. Do you think it's the same issue? I've noticed that all of those messages are coming from the specifc node (different from the one where they are piling up). So why would 4 out of 7 nodes have no consumers on the queue even though they have MDBs deployed? I thought MDBs would listen to the queue just on the node where they are deployed (or this is an impression I got by reading docs).

And thanks again for helping!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230551#4230551

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230551