[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Java Advanced Imaging Question

janel10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 15:07:28 EDT 2009

I've been running jboss for a while now, but have never run into this issue.  We moved our jboss server to a new OS, suse to RedHat.  The application that runs on this server is from an outside vendor, so I don't know the code very well.

When the users try to upload an image (doesn't make any difference what kind of image, can be jpeg, png) the log gets this error message and jboss crashes:

2009-05-12 11:00:45,094 INFO  [STDOUT] Error: Could not load mediaLib accelerator wrapper classes. Continuing in pure Java mode.
2009-05-12 11:00:45,094 INFO  [STDOUT] Occurs in: com.sun.media.jai.mlib.MediaLibAccessor
2009-05-12 11:00:45,094 INFO  [STDOUT] com.sun.media.jai.mlib.MediaLibLoadException
X connection to localhost:12.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).^M

I've been running jboss for a few years now and I never had this happen.  I'm thinking it's something to do with jai (java advanced imaging), but all the jai jar files are included in the war file of the application so, I don't know why this is happening.

Can anyone help me?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230596#4230596

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230596