[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problem with marshalling object.

quoct@hotmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 15:39:17 EDT 2009

Yes, it does implement serializable.  I've also try String.  I found out the problem only occur when I remove the child node.  Currently, there is no requirement for removing a node in my application, but I am still curious why JBossCache throws an exception for something as simple as that.

By the way, I've tried using the tutorial that bundled in jbosscache-core-3.0.3.GA and got the same exception when attempting to remove the child node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230600#4230600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230600