[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Include library files into deploy.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 12 17:23:08 EDT 2009

Unless the JAR files contain deployable artifacts, such as EJBs, I don't think that they will appear in the classpath. You could, however, rename myapp to myapp.ear, provide a application.xml file (mostly empty) and then the JARs would be in the classpath.

Caveat: I have not tried the above so I cannot guarantee that it will work. Also, it depends on the version of JBoss AS (which you did not mention).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230619#4230619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230619