[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - WebappClassLoader

mahdesh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 04:58:47 EDT 2009

Even I am getting the same error, Please help.

I am getting this While trying ATG2007.1 on jboss 4.0.5-GA. I am using jdk1.5.

*14:21:58,781 INFO  [WebappClassLoader] Illegal access: this web application instance has been stopped already.  Could not load META-INF/services/org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration.  The eventual following stack trace is caused by an error thrown for debugging purposes as well as to attempt to terminate the thread which caused the illegal access, and has no functional impact.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230709#4230709

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230709