[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Timer for mail node or task node??

Sujatha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 06:38:54 EDT 2009

I fixed the above error with by adding an action tag around mail ( just guessed it..is it right? )

<timer duedate="2 minutes" name="reminder" repeat="yes">
  |       <action>
  |        <mail name="notification" template="custom-test"/>
  |      </action>
  |   	</timer>
But now there is no notification being sent..I have added a custom template in the jbpm.templates - so that is not the issue definitely..if i add a reminder it works - so my mail configuration is fine.,

what is wrong?????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230777#4230777

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230777