[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Cannot find service endpoint error when deploying ear with w

ewinston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 09:25:22 EDT 2009

Hi, I am having a problem when I try to deploy an ear that conatins stateless session beans exposed as web services on JBoss 4.2.3.  The problem only arises however if I attempt to inject an entity manager or entity manager factory into the session bean, or if I inject anything that has a dependency on that into the session bean.  If I take it out, all works fine.  Also, if I leave in the injection of the entity manager and take out the @WebService annotation the bean deploys fine.

I have tried injecting via a setter and also injecting into the JNDI context for the bean but I still get the same thing.

The ear is totally self contained, so the datasource definition resides in the ear.  And the ear is made up of 1 ejb module, 1 war module, and common logic packaged as a jar in the ear/lib directory.

Is this a known problem or is there a workaround?  I did try doing some searches but I didn't have much luck in finding a solution.  I need to be able to persist data based on the web service request.

Thanks,
Edward

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230836#4230836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230836