[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Automatically delete temporary data

rene_sie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 09:34:19 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am using JBoss 4.2.0GA on a windows xp and on a ubuntu machine. I deploy my project using the default configuration.

Now I've got the following problem:
In the tmp folder is the sessions folder which is not deleted when I restart the server (on both machines). This leads to a huge amount of folders after some time and gets critical at a certain amount (approx. 15k on windows xp) where JBoss cannot create new folders.

Is there a setting I have to change so that the content of the sessions folder is  dumped at restart?

TIA for any hint =)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230839#4230839

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230839