[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: How to deal with huge uploaded file in JBoss

apdo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 11:51:48 EDT 2009

We have add to implement a solution for that. I don't know if this will fit your need since we doesn't have to handle big file has yours. however, I have tested with file bigger than 100M and it was working with a -Xmx set to a lower value.

we use struts. the struts form use a field type FormFile.

from this field type, we can have acces to an input stream instead of storing the file in a byte array. Then you can handle the file without having to store it in a variable. We are ourself writing the file in a blob database field using blob stream feature.

I am not sure it is clear enought. I hope this will help

An Phong Do

www.solabs.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230884#4230884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230884