[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Tool for documenting MC beans

jason.greene@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 12:18:16 EDT 2009

I agree that these definitions are internal implementation details, that change with the wind. If we treated them as an API, then we would have to ensure backward compatibility, and that would really restrict us.

I also agree that user configuration does not belong in our MC beans, that instead should be relegated somewhere else. Potentially this could be the which is also used for the ProfileService persistence mechanism.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230896#4230896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230896