[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Replication, CacheMarshaller, Region

ekobir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 13 12:29:43 EDT 2009

I forgot to mention that setUseRegionBasedMarshallin is deprecated in the javadoc. According to javadoc, we should be doing following
" With isUseLazyDeserialization(), which is enabled by default, custom class loaders are handled implicitly. See the user guide for details on how this is handled. "

On the other hand I checked AbstractMarshaller under Tag 3.0.3GA and it includes following code...

 @Start
   @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
   protected void init()
   {
      this.useRegionBasedMarshalling = configuration.isUseRegionBasedMarshalling();
      this.defaultInactive = configuration.isInactiveOnStartup();
   }

Am I missing something? please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4230900#4230900

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4230900