[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - JAXWS WSConsume Custom Defined Package Code Generation Issue

meet_ravip do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 14 05:02:03 EDT 2009

Hi,
We are doing the webservice development using topdown approach(wsdl to java) with jboss jax-ws tools(wsconsume).This particular wsdl files splitted into interface file,service file,some common xsds and all.
When we run the wsconsume tool with jax-ws binding file it generates the classes on the specified packages.But whichever the xsd or wsdl files imported from outside of the service wsdl file we couldn't specify to generate the custom package classes.
Please let me know how to resolve this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231015#4231015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231015