[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jbpm persistance fails after running for a while

frinux do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 03:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've got a problem difficult to trace. My application works well, but after a while (I leave in the evening and come back the day after), the persistance is over.

I'm running jBPM 3.3.1GA and MySQL 5.1.11, with the JDBC connector mysql-connector-java-5.1.7

here is the log I get:
http://pastebin.com/m1c2c39e9

Lika I said, it's hard to debug because it's happening only after a while. Moreover, the MySQL server is still active and running (I also have a login process in my application, and it still works), so I think that the problem comes form jBPM.

Here is an example of my code that uses jBPM API, in case of the use of persistance is wrong :
http://pastebin.com/m4e20e430

Do you see something wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231214#4231214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231214