[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Ear as a loader repository

ben_leedham do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 11:07:06 EDT 2009

Thanks jaikiran.

I can't do anything about the version of jboss I am using I am afraid, believe me I would if I could.

On top of that I am using a build system that packages the EARs up in a specific way, including putting all the jars files in the APP-INF/lib directory. It would be possible for me to configure the build to do it differently, but instead of that I used your suggestion and registered all the jars using:

<module>
  |  <java>APP-INF/lib/saaj.jar</java>
  | </module>

Now if I have a jboss-app.xml containing this:

<jboss-app>
  |     <loader-repository>
  |         hello:service=LoaderRepository
  |     </loader-repository>
  | </jboss-app>

All my jars are loaded from the EAR successfully.

Thanks again for your help jaikiran, greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231343#4231343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231343