[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem with logs

chuchuaguilera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 13:40:28 EDT 2009

Hi there,
I'm having a lot of troubles logging my applications with jboss. We are changing Oracle Application Server with Jboss Application Server. We tested a lot our applications and after we eradicated all the mistakes, application ones, we are now facing a big trouble: all the applications deployed in a server (as a matter of fact is a cluster of two servers) logs all the activity normaly but suddenly stops logging, I mean, they continue doing things but not write to the log file anymore. I tried two other appenders, ina different file, and in a ftp console, but when it stops they stop too. I'm not a developer, just a system programmer learning about this word. Thanks in advance whomever can help me, and please excuse my poor english. I'm from Venezuela.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231376#4231376

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231376