[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: distributed application

vphagura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 17:57:36 EDT 2009

Thx for the suggestion. But unfortunately it did not work. So here is what I did, as suggested:

1. jar'ed up client jars from Jboss 5.0.1 into a file called 'client.jar'
2. Put the client.jar from above into reservation.war under WEB-INF/lib
3.put the following jboss-web.xml in reservation.war under WEB-INF

<jboss-web>
  | 	<class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  | 		<loader-repository>com.vsp:loader=reservation.war</loader-repository>
  | 	</class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

4. deployed the WAR on jboss-4.2.3

I still get the error:

java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.naming.Reference cannot be cast to com.vsp.reservation.ejb.accessor.FlightReservationAccessorRemote

Any thing I'm missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231419#4231419

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231419