[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - application.xml + dependency between war and EJB

betounisul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 16 09:16:11 EDT 2009

I have the following problem, I have a WAR and an EJB module, which are in a EAR. The EJB provides a messaging service (MDB) that depends on the implementation of a listener in the WAR module when JBoss is "rising."

I need to configure the JBoss or the EAR so that the application go before the WAR EJB. Anybody know how to do this configuration, creating a dependency between the module WAR and EJB?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231439#4231439

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231439