[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Remote client calls problem after migration to JBoss AS

cwulf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 17 10:22:24 EDT 2009

Yes, the new jbossall-client.jar with the references only. I have a high inhibition threshold to post in this forum, so I check things like Class-Path several times ;-)

I found the problem: I've included my ejb-jar into my small test client to make available the EJB interfaces. Eclipse adds the ejb-jar dependencies to the Class-Path: the JBoss server libs. Seems to me, that server classes have overwritten the client classes.
Everything works fine, if I include the remote interfaces and client jars, only.
Stupid fault, sorry!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231473#4231473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231473