[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JndiUtil - assumes HA-JNDI service is installed

andyredhead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 02:59:26 EDT 2009

Hi,

sorry, no I didn't post the stack trace (though the position of the null object reference was clear).

There isn't an entry in JIRA yet, I was holding off creating one until someone confirmed that I should do... would you like me to?

The issue is definitely the assumption  that the HA JNDI service will be running - if I install the HA JNDI service then that throws a NameNotFound and then I can see where I made my mistake.

Cheers,

Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231520#4231520

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231520