[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

trybik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 07:23:24 EDT 2009

Tried it, works fine! Thank you, Marius!

There is still one thing pending, though. It is not something I need, but it might be an issue for someone else.
I am talking about scanning for beanRefContext.xml files - see my post on Mon May 11, 2009 10:13 AM.
As I mentioned, I do not need it, since LAMS has currently only one such file and I can give the path explicitly. But one of the features of ContextSingletonBeanFactoryLocator is that it can merge several such files and create contexts based on the result. This can be very useful in some cases.

Right now PathMatchingResourcePatternResolver is used and it causes errors. I am guessing that VFSResourcePatternResolver should be used, but is there a way to make Spring do it? Something similar to "contextClass" parameter?

I tried to set contextClass to VFSClassPathXmlApplicationContex and, as expected, it did not work.

Marcin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231599#4231599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231599