[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Jboss not correctly starting

jlankfo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 09:03:03 EDT 2009

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this because it may be more of an eclipse plugin problem but I am attempting to start the jboss server via eclipse and the server starts correctly because I see the line below and I can navigate to my pages.

08:54:04,539 INFO  [ServerImpl] JBoss (Microcontainer) [5.0.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_5_0_1_GA date=200902232048)] Started in 1m:18s:432ms

However eclipse doesn't recognize that its started and still claims that its "starting..." so after the timeout its up the server is then stopped. I did make some configuration changes that seem to cause the issue. I am running monitoring software so i had to reconfigure jboss in jboss\server\default\conf\bootstrap\bindings.xml to not use ports 1098-1102. I just bumped them all up to the next availible ports... so 1098 changed to 1103, 1099 to 1104 and so on. Reconfiguring the monitoring software is not really an option. Thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231636#4231636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231636