[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Problem with logs

chuchuaguilera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 11:46:19 EDT 2009

Hi Peter, Sorry I coudn't answer before. The previuos is an extract of the server.log when it stop logging. I could notice that it always stop inthe same place, doing the same thing. I don't know, because I'm not a developer, if it's caused by a java class or something. The version of Jboss is 4.3 AS.
I tried before eliminating the telnet appender, I used the original jboss-log4j.xml, a fresh one. But the same result. And, when I said stops logging, it really stops, in all the appender I've used. Thanks in advance for your effort. Finally I just want you to know that we decided to go to the production environment with this problem over us, but it was necessary because we couldn´t continue afford the oracle's solution. I have now the responsability of doing it work.... This is another reason to say THANKS for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231681#4231681

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231681