[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Global JNDI and SSL

sideshowbob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 12:27:24 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm experiencing a problem with JBoss 4.2.3 and Global JNDI when SSL is enabled.

The Global JNDI (use-java-context set to true) doesn't get bound and I have not found any references to this anywhere. All other data sources bind fine, just not the one defined as Global. All the SSL stuff is working fine with our other JNDI definitions.

Does anyone know if it is actually possible to use Global JNDI with SSL?

Thanks
/Bob

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231688#4231688

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231688