[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: [ERROR] Invalid header

smartz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 18 21:30:34 EDT 2009

"alessio.soldano at jboss.com" wrote : Please try directly using the Sun's tools. The exception you get comes from the Sun's impl (the jbossws-native jaxws tooling is basically wrapper of the Sun's one). If you still get the exception, please fill it directly to Sun. Othere wise post here again and create the jira on the JBWS project JIRA. Thanks.

Ciao Alessio,

and thanks for your response.
I have followed your suggestion, and tried using wsimport both from JDK6's JAX-WS RI 2.1.1 and from the latest RI 2.1.7, and both have the issue.

For future reference, I have opened a discussion on Sun's forums:
http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5387214
http://forums.java.net/jive/message.jspa?messageID=346709

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231751#4231751

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231751