[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring LoadTimeWeaver not working in JBoss AS 5.0.1

marius.bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 10:55:38 EDT 2009

"alesj" wrote :
  | I think your solution to use SimpleThrowawayCL should work.
  | But if we see any issues, I can add a copy method to the policy.

Yes, agreed.

The STCL is what should be used if the classloader itself doesn't provide a "copy" method. As this is a generic feature, I'd be happier with a "copy" method provided by the CL, as that's more likely to work properly in the context of a given CL and its specifics, but then again, let's cross that bridge when we get to it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231940#4231940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231940