[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Getting 'ClassNotFoundException' error message

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 12:29:56 EDT 2009

Hmm, I wonder if the web console even knows how to work with JBoss Messaging? I bet the JSP compiler couldn't compile tha JSP because it was using old JBossMQ classes. I was right! The Topic jsp inherits form org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.TopicMBean which is part of JBosMQ which is no longer present.

My recommendation: forget web-console, It is an old apps that has not been updated in years. Use Embedded Jopr instead. though you will have to download the source code and compile it to get a 5.0.x-friendly version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231987#4231987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231987