[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Multiple clients and message types - selectors?

cpslo1999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 13:08:55 EDT 2009

clebert:
Thanks for the pointer, I've checked out the sample and started to look it over.

timfox:
If I deploy my app in an .ear file, wouldn't I have to muck around with the embedded deployment descriptors in each client in order to assign the unique IDs? I would love to be able to modify the selector at runtime so I can my application's existing configuration mechanisms, is that possible?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232005#4232005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232005