[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Multiple clients and message types - selectors?

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 15:00:44 EDT 2009

"timfox" wrote : If you want a topic subscriber to receive all messages of a certain type and also receive all messages sent directly to it, can't you assign each subscriber an id and use a selector like:

  |   | messageType='FOO' OR destinationID=myid
  |   |

It's a good idea but I don't think that would work for cpslo1999.

Say you send messageType="A", destinationID=myID

The other subsriber with messageType="A" , destinationID=2 will also receive this message, and from what I read this is not what he wanted.

It would be an idea though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232016#4232016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232016