[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JMS over HTTPS:any alternative to jboss 4

yashendrac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 16:53:13 EDT 2009

We are migrating to JBoss5.0.1 from JBoss4.2.1
Our application uses jbossmq-httpil.sar(HTTP/HTTPS Invocation Layer, part of JBossMQ in jboss4, which allows accessing JBossMQ service over the HTTP or HTTPS protocols)

In new Jboss Msssing, jbossmq-httpil.sar is not there. Does anybody know the alternative to jbossmq-httpil in JBoss 5.

Also I am accessing HTTPServerILServiceMBean from my code to set some values.
Code:

   1. HTTPServerILServiceMBean mbean = (HTTPServerILServiceMBean) MBeanProxyExt.create(HTTPServerILService
  |    2. MBean.class, "jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HTTPS");
  |    3. mbean.setURLHostName(address.getHostAddress());
  |
  | HTTPServerILServiceMBean mbean = (HTTPServerILServiceMBean) MBeanProxyExt.create(HTTPServerILService MBean.class, "jboss.mq:service=InvocationLayer,type=HTTPS"); mbean.setURLHostName(address.getHostAddress());

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232032#4232032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232032