[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Stateless Session Bean pool MaximumSize with strictMaxim

sandeepk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 19 18:37:08 EDT 2009

With StrictMaxPool class and maxSize 1 it blocks all the EJB calls and only allow one call. Is there a way to instance only one Object and not blocking? Like SingleTon bean. I am chasing a problem where too many EJB stateless bean are created. When I configure only one EJB call at a time which make system suffer for throughput.
 I want to create only one instance but the call shouldn't be blocked. Multiple threads should be able to access the ejb stateless pool. Let me know what are my options.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232062#4232062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232062