[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: WSRP with Portlet Container only

thomas.heute@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 04:00:16 EDT 2009

Exactly, it is planned anyway. There is no need to argue about the usefulness. Now there is no need to argue about the usefulness of most Jiras neither. If the priority was lowered is that like all default tasks it got the priority of 'Major' assigned, we preferred to lower the expectations as it wasn't planned.

Also keep in mind that we do accept contributions in terms of code contributions which would be much more rewarding than giving money away.

So now you can sit and wait or step up and help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232120#4232120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232120