[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB injection after redeploy

vlotarev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 05:15:19 EDT 2009

JBoss version is 4.2.3GA

I am making hot-deploy just copying corresponding EAR file in the server/deploy folder. Deployment itself went well except several warnings (I removed log entries related to entity beans deployment since as far as I guess the are out of interest).

INFO  [EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/C:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/SV2Interface.ear
  | WARN  [EJBHandler] IGNORING DEPENDENCY: unable to find @EJB from interface only com.foo.service.SwService in ejb-jar.xml of SV2Servicenot used by any EJBs
  | WARN  [EJBHandler] IGNORING DEPENDENCY: unable to find @EJB from interface only com.foo.aaa.service.serviceRejet.IServiceRejetEnterprisein ejb-jar.xml of SV2Servicenot used by any EJBs
  | WARN  [EJBHandler] IGNORING DEPENDENCY: unable to find @EJB from interface only com.bar.bbb.service.SessionService in ejb-jar.xml ofSwServicenot used by any EJBs
  | WARN  [EJBHandler] IGNORING DEPENDENCY: unable to find @EJB from interface only com.bar.bbb.service.DbSearchService in ejb-jar.xml of SwServicenot used by any EJBs
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] creating wrapper delegate for: org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,name=ShipService,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction]       persistence.units:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,unitName=SV2_Ship_Casa
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction]       persistence.units:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,unitName=SV2_Reference
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction]       persistence.units:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,unitName=SV2_Ship_Moro
  | INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.foo.service.ShipServiceBean ejbName: ShipService
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] creating wrapper delegate for: org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,name=SV2Service,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction]       jboss.j2ee:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,name=ShipService,service=EJB3
  | INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.foo.service.SV2ServiceBean ejbName: SV2Service
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] creating wrapper delegate for: org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer
  | INFO  [JmxKernelAbstraction] installing MBean: jboss.j2ee:ear=SV2Interface.ear,jar=SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar,name=SwService,service=EJB3 with dependencies:
  | INFO  [EJBContainer] STARTED EJB: com.foo.service.SwServiceBean ejbName: SwService
  | INFO  [EJB3Deployer] Deployed: file:/C:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp5596106466848300323SV2Interface.ear-contents/SV2InterfaceEJBModule.jar
  | INFO  [EARDeployer] Started J2EE application: file:/C:/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default/deploy/SV2Interface.ear

As I mentioned in my first post all EJB's are located in the same jar (ejb module) that, in turn, is packaged in EAR application. I am accesing one EJB from another EJB (both of them are located in the same JAR).

Thanks,
Vadim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232149#4232149

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232149