[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jdbc not bound

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 05:22:24 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I want to define an Oracle datasource in JBoss AS 5.0. I follow the steps in the installation guide or even in the article in JBoss.org. I still get the same error.

1. create a oracle-ds.xml in the deploy directory
2. create a jsp inside the web application.

Whenever call this webpage (jsp), get the same error "javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: jdbc not bound".

What's wrong? I double check the xml file without any error. How to trace this problem?

Thanks for any help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232151#4232151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232151