[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer Demos

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 05:37:51 EDT 2009

"uaarkoti at gmail.com" wrote : Although there is some good documentation and enough information on these forums I still cannot figure out how to run these (http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/demos/microcontainer/trunk/) examples.

  | First of all, the sprint-int, guice-int, springframework and guice libraries need to be included with the JMXMain and bootstrap.Main modules. Not sure why they are not included.

No, they are only needed at models module (see models' pom.xml).

What you need to do is to run JMXMain from the models module,
using its classpath, which includes the right jars - bootstrap, jmx, spring-int, guice-int, ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232162#4232162

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232162