[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss on Eclipse

ekusnady do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 06:23:27 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Since yesterday i was still trying to be able to make a Java Portlet on my Eclipse and show it in JBoss Portal thru Eclipse.

First, i did update the software into my eclipse from this website : http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/stable/

After that,i also download jboss-portal-2.6.8.GA-bundled from http://www.jboss.org/jbossportal/download/index.html

I also got other 3 files from internet which are portlet-api-1.0, servlet-api, and log4j-1.2.15

And i added a new user library which contain those last 3 files named J22_BUNDLE

It went ok when i made a new dynamic Web Project.
But then the problem was there when i wanted to run my java class.

On the WEB-INF :
there were no portlet.xml, portlets-instances.xml, jboss-portlet.xml und so on.
Only web.xml was there.

What do u think? What are still missing here?

I would be happy to get any feedback from you.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232180#4232180

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232180