[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: can't read resource from the classpath??

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 08:32:30 EDT 2009

"jeff.yuchang" wrote :
  | So I am wondering whether because the lib was in the deployer/idm-deployer folder, and then can't access the resources in the deploy/idm/ directory?

If you look at the DeployerWrapper,
we do set the TCCL to a cl that deployed the deployer.
And I guess that one doesn't see your deployment's resources;
which is normal, as it should be usually the other way around.

What about if you use DeploymentUnit's cl when checking for your resource?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232215#4232215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232215