[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - How to evaluate the jboss server performance

jtcnz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 08:37:10 EDT 2009

I have a task to optimize the performance of jboss server.

We are running 3 nodes(JBoss4.0.3SP1) as a cluster. The deployed  application is from a famous software company.

After some efforts, the communication between nodes are stable. Clustering performs fine.

JVM has also been tuned. e.g GC is throughput collector. Sizing of different memory spaces..

My next aim is to optimize the whole cluster's throughput.
Problem is how can I evaluate that the throughput has been improved or not?
How to see, is there bottleneck between client and server or between server and database?

appreciate for any idea

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232219#4232219

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232219