[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: @EJB injection after redeploy

vlotarev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 20 11:06:01 EDT 2009

I did some testing: replaced @EJB dependency injection by direct JNDI lookup but this didn't solve the problem. I noticed that the same $Proxy object is returned in response to JNDI lookup after several application re-deployments. Though JNDIView MBean shows different $Proxy objects after each re-deployment.
I think that this is a reason - JNDI lookup invoked from application returns an old $Proxy object that was created during the first deployment. Looks like a bug ... Does anybody can suggest any workaround?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4232286#4232286

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4232286